1001 Reads

Regularly updated blog charting the most important novels of the last 2000 and something years

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Intro

I bought a book called 1001 Books You Must Read Before you Die:





















You too can buy it at Amazon US or UK


Well in the now long established tradition of 1001 albums and 1001 flicks I'll do the same for books! yay!

Should be finished in 80 years!

But this one will be different. It will actually be in two voices. Both me and my girlfriend will read the books and give two reviews for each. So under Francisco are my reviews and under Vanda are her's... get it? You will.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Should be finished in 80 years!"

    ...by which time there will be another 600 books on the list. This is a never ending process

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Francisco Silva said…

    damn, you discovered a fatal flaw in my plan!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger KinnicChick said…

    Great concept. HUGE undertaking.

    I have to admit I was really disappointed in the 1001 Books book. It should have been titled 1001 Novels. But sucker for books about books that I am, I bought it anyway. :) Best of luck to the two of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home